Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wishing for fall



     I'm back!  It's been five long weeks of school work that has made me put the blog on the back burner- but I promise more posts in the upcoming weeks whether they are full posts or just daily outfits.  Stay posted on that.
     Its Official, Fall is trying to break through this nasty heat wave of a summer.  We got our first glimpse this past week with a nice cool couple of days.  This of course made me go crazy in the thought that I could wear my tweed blazers, which I was wrong.  Here is a few shots from an upcoming post (hopefully) about fall tweeds.

Outfit Details:
Blazer: Vintage (Farrah)
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Pocket Square:  Bandana
Pants: Levi's 511 trouser
Desert Boots: Suede Clarks
Bag: Andrew Marc
Watch: Skagen
Shades: Mall Vendor

No comments:

Post a Comment